This week, the towering icon of Tinsletown – the Hollywood Sign – is celebrating its 90th Anniversary with a ‘White Party’ event at Drai’s Hollywood on the rooftop of the W Hotel on Thursday, September 19.
The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and the Historic Sign Trust have announced ‘The White Party’ celebrating the 90th Anniversary of the Hollywood Sign presented by the Hollywood Museum.
The historic event will be held on Thursday, Sept. 19th, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Drai’s Hollywood.
Celebrities, historians and dignitaries are expected to attend, including Bob Barker, famed “The Price is Right” host – also celebrating his 90th – who will toast Tinseltown’s biggest star.
- The cutting of the 90th anniversary cake and toast to the Sign with Bob Barker
- Remarks by Los Angeles city officials, Bob Barker, representatives from the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and the Hollywood Sign Trust and Donelle Dadigan, president and founder of The Hollywood Museum, presenting sponsor of the White Party.
- Book signings by Hollywood authors and historians
- Celebrities walking the white carpet
- Guests being pampered in L’Oreal Paris glamour cabana
You’re invited to attend the party and join in the celebration!
For ticket information, go here.
Presenting Sponsor is Hollywood Museum.
Diamond Sponsors are Global Icons and Variety.
Platinum Sponsors are Kaiser Permanente, L’Oréal Paris, Universal Studios.
Gold Sponsors are Famous Hollywood Dental Care, Fleischer Studios, Inc., Hollywood Hotel, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Paramount Pictures. Silver Sponsors are Bliss Spa, Hilton Garden Inn, US Bank.
Special partners include Divine Food & Catering, Drai’s, Lillo’s Caffe, W Hotel, Line 204.
**To become a sponsor, please contact Kaylee Kiecker, Vice President of Marketing & Business Development at Hollywood Chamber.**
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
323-469-8311 or email.
Hollywood Sign 90th Anniversary
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Drai’s Hollywood, the W Hotel
6250 Hollywood Boulevard, 90028