Pauline Adamek from ArtsBeatLA.com presents Exit Reviews; a new series of ‘vlogs’ or video reviews.
Here’s the second Exit Review:
The Marriage of Figaro by Mozart.
LA Opera at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Performance Dates and Times:
There are five remaining performances of The Marriage of Figaro at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, located at 135 North Grand Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90012:
• Thursday, March 26, 2015, at 7:30pm
• Sunday, March 29, 2015, at 2:00pm
• Saturday, April 4, 2015, at 7:30pm
• Thursday, April 9, 2015, at 7:30pm
• Sunday, April 12, 2015, at 2:00pm
Tickets are on sale now. Tickets start at $18 and can be purchased in person at the LA Opera Box Office at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, by phone at 213.972.8001 or online here.
For disability access, call 213.972.0777.
Video produced, filmed, edited and hosted by Pauline Adamek.
An ArtsBeatLA production.