Southern California Museums are banding together for MUSEUMS FREE-FOR-ALL –
Free Admission Day | Saturday, January 25, 2014
In a joint effort to present the arts and culture to the diverse and myriad communities in Southern California, SoCal Museums (previously the Museum Marketing Roundtable) announces the ninth annual “Museums Free-For-All” Saturday, January 25, 2014.
The museums—presenting art, cultural heritage, natural history, and science—will open their doors and invite visitors free of charge.
This offer is for general museum admission only and may not apply to special ticketed exhibitions.
Here’s a full list of museums that will offer free admission for the day (parking fees may apply).
Check individual museum websites for the hours of operation:
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- Armory Center for the Arts
- Autry National Center of the American West
- California African American Museum
- California Science Center
- Fowler Museum at UCLA
- Getty Center
- Getty Villa
- Hammer Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Los Angeles Fire Department Museum and Memorial (Hollywood and San Pedro)
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Orange County Museum of Art
- Paley Center for Media
- Pasadena Museum of California Art
- Santa Monica Museum of Art
- Skirball Cultural Center
- USC Pacific Asia Museum